Have you ever thought about sending a text message to clients and prospects as a way to stay top of mind? It’s an easy strategy to implement that sets you apart from your competition. But what you say can make a difference in how your text is received. It’s not always easy to come up with ideas that hit the mark, so we pulled together this short list of thoughtful things to say that give you a reason to stay connected without sounding opportunistic.
10 Thoughtful Messages to Send:
- It was a pleasure meeting you [fill in the blank]. Have a fantastic day!
- Looking forward to our meeting! Talk to you soon.
- I loved the story you shared about [fill in the blank]. It brightened my day.
- I was just thinking about our call. How did [fill in the blank] turn out?
- Thank you for placing your trust in our business. I am honored.
- [For long time customers] I was just thinking about some of my best clients, you included, and wanted to tell you how much I appreciate your loyalty.
- [For new customers] Hi there [fill in name]. I wanted to take a moment to say thank you for considering our practice to serve your estate planning needs. We take your trust in our services seriously.
- Good luck on your [presentation/test/other].
- I am hosting [special event or webinar] on [date and time]. I’d love to have you join.
- I came across this great quote and thought of you. I trust it brightens your day. [Share your favorite inspirational quote or use one of the below.]
“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself, any direction you choose.” — Dr. Seuss
“Someone once told me that ‘time’ is a predator that stalks us all our lives. But I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment because it will never come again.” — Jean-Luc Picard
Connect with us in our Facebook group: The Lifestyle Lawyers Club. To stand out in today’s marketplace and build a great law practice, it is imperative that we differentiate our law services.
This group is dedicated to entrepreneurial lawyers who want to build lucrative, fulfilling law practices by providing next-level estate planning and business advisory services to their clients, over the long term.