If you find yourself resorting to take-out dinners more than you care to admit, these one-pot meals might just be what you need for a change of pace. Save brain damage and the cleanup time necessary for more complicated recipes. If you’re like most busy lawyers, weeknights are already jam-packed with other priorities.
These 10 convenient one-pot meals will save busy lawyers time and trouble:
- Baked Rice with Chicken & Mushrooms – The Brook Cook
- One-Pot Creamy Chicken Alfredo – Pure Wow
- Easy Cheesy Pasta and Sausage Skillet Dinner – Eating on a Dime
- Shrimp with Herby White Beans and Tomatoes – Epicurious
- Sausage and Fish One-Pot by Rachel Ray – Food Network
- 3-Ingredient Tilapia Skillet Recipe – The Primavera Kitchen
- Crispy Chicken, Bacon, and Pesto Gnocchi Skillet, Gluten-Free – Iowa Girl Eats
- One-Pot Gluten-Free Chicken Tetrazzini – Betty Crocker
- One-Pot Pasta Primavera – Oh My Veggies
- One-Pot Vegetarian Spaghetti – Family Food on the Table
At New Law Business Model we want you to have a life and law practice you love.
Get to know us better by connecting with us in our Facebook group: The Lifestyle Lawyers Club. This group is dedicated to entrepreneurial lawyers who want to build lucrative, fulfilling law practices by providing next-level estate planning and business advisory services to their clients, over the long term.